The Weekly Walk: Season 1 Volume 2
Welcome back to another edition of the Weekly Walk. In this week’s episode, we had a lot to talk about, here is the rundown:
What happened last week in golf
- We talked about JT’s BIG win at the WGC event and touched on Rahm’s short stint as World Number one.
- The LPGA returned, and Las Vegas local, Danielle Kang, earned another victory.
- And, The PGA Tour Champions returned, and, as Joe called it, Jim Furyk won his debut.
- Joe got in some play at Angel Park, even with some unusually high rates for that course.
- Matt headed up North to the Salt Lake area for some family time but still made an appearance at Impact Golf Center.
- And, we had to touch on the new TaylorMade SIM 5Wood that Matt added to his bag.
What’s on tap for this week
- The season FIRST MAJOR is here, and we make our picks for the PGA Championship
- We chatted about our upcoming match against a couple of VGN’ers Kyle and Jeremy out at Boulder Creek
Look at this Instagram
“Look at this Instagram” is quickly becoming my favorite segment of the podcast! This week we took a look at two more IG accounts, we believe, deserve a follow
We had some more hate for our Vegas rankings that was enticed by my desire to find out what is everyone’s most OVERRATED golf course in Vegas. Cliff chimed in why he feels its Pauite, which mainly revolved around us ranking Paiute as No’s 1, 2 & 3 in the valley.
Of course, we have to defend ourselves.
Wrapping up the episode
We touched on the new Cleveland ZIPCORE Wedges that just came in for Joe to review. And Joe was kind enough to throw a B3 Shop plug out there so we, of course, had to chat about some club building and some new goodies coming from Metal Remnants and Stamp Yours.
The biggest question, though. Is The Buttsy going to come on the show?
Here are a few links to get caught up on a few previous episodes we mentioned during this show:
Here is the episode if you’s like to stay on this page and listen:
About The Chasing Daylight Podcast
This show is for the casual golf fan who occasionally likes to nerd out on different topics of the game. Look for interviews from insiders within the industry, banter from their opinions on the current state of golf. And, discussions about headline topics like the Major tournaments and the hot new clubs hitting the shelves. Real talk, from real people who play the game.