No. 99 The Weekly Walk Season 3 Episode 22
- A CLEAN SHOW… THAT’S TWO IN A ROW, maybe…
What happened this last week.
- NEWS – Ricky Fowler gets an exemption – Micheal Visacki – $40 Million PIP Update – Pine Valley scraps the men-only rule.
- Professional Golf Tour wrap-ups
- Our LOCKS Results
- FedEx Cup and OWGR Updates
What’s happening this week in golf.
- PGA Tour – The Wells Fargo Championship
- European Tour – Canary Islands Championship
- PGA Tour Champions – Regions Tradition
- LPGA Tour – Honda LPGA Thailand
- Korn Ferry Tour – Simmons Bank Open
Look at This Instagram
Our social media shoutout segment for our favorite golf IG accounts rolls on with this week’s picks:
VIVA LAS VEGAS
- Golf out at LVGC and Arroyo
- VGN Social Mixer out in St George
- Next VGN Event info
- Odds for The Wells Fargo Championship and our LOCKS!
To listen to this week’s episode, click the audio player below
About The Chasing Daylight Podcast
The Chasing Daylight is the official podcast of The Breakfast Ball Golf Blog.
This show is for the casual golf fan who occasionally likes to nerd out on the game’s different topics. Look for interviews from insiders within the industry, banter from their opinions on golf’s current state. And discussions about headline topics like the Major tournaments and the hot new clubs hitting the shelves. Real talk, from real people who play the game.
Be sure to give us a follow on Instagram as well: @chasingdaylightpodcast